We did it!!!

I can't believe I can finally say that we are DONE moving!

I am relieved and just very happy to start this new chapter of our lives in Daybreak.


I just can't get over the fact that I have lived in Salt Lake for more than ten years and I have never ever been in Daybreak until now. I have driven past Daybreak before, but I did not have the chance to get out and walk around these beautiful homes and parks. It really feels like you are not in Utah anymore and it is so much fun.

Roberto and I have decided that we will stay in Salt Lake until we have a very very good reason to leave. This place is great and we have the convenience of being able to travel to other destinations once it gets cold again and we get depressed all over again with the fact that we have to deal with snow.

The boys are going to love growing up in this neighborhood and I am very happy that Heavenly Father has allowed us to have this new beginning.

Now I get to pick themes and decorate bedrooms and pick out furniture.... HOORAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago