Dante's Baptism

Today was a very special day for Roberto's side of the family. We had a baptism of our oldest nephew, Dante.

We gathered in a chapel located in east salt lake and we all had a part to play in helping out the family on this momentous occasion.

Several family members gave talks and taught us about the principles and ordinances of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We know that Jesus Christ was baptized even though he was perfect and he gave us the ultimate example of love and sacrifice.

I felt very humbled, as I saw my Nephew, a pure boy, take upon himself the name of Jesus Christ and make promises to God. I know that he is on the path back to heaven and that we can all return to the presence of our Heavenly Father, if we stay on the correct path and follow the commandments.

I felt so much love from God for my little family. I know that God loves me and that we have been sent to earth for just a small moment and that our family is the most precious gift that we have been given. We must treasure them and hold them dear because we truly do not know when it could all be over and my heart is a little troubled to not have all of this knowledge, completely.

I am grateful, for the peace that is in my heart, when I do follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit. I know that God lives and that He does love us. He knows you, He knows what you are worried about and what matters most to you above all else.

Never let go of that good feeling. That feeling of doing good, of wanting to share your goodness with others, because that is the very thing that keeps us sane. It keeps us real. Human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago