My life right now

For the past two months, March and April , I have suffered every emotion to the extreme.

Happiness

Excitement

Lust

Anger

Confusion

Anxiety

Love

Fear

Disgust

Envy

Jealousy

Malice

Irritability

Dissatisfied

Discontent

The Jessica I have known my entire life is no longer here. She was quiet, introverted, needed God's approval and the approval of every person, very decisive, very obedient, lover of music, song, dance, compassionate, caring, loving, great with children, patient, long suffering, passive, honesty and now....

I have to speak up.

How can I not tell you how I feel?

That would be dishonest.

My voice is my trigger. It is my beacon. It is my lighthouse. I have to speak. God gave me my voice so that I could share goodness with everyone I come I contact with.

To remain silent would be complete and utter betrayal. To myself, to God and to everyone I love.

To sing, is to be completely free.

I absolutely must release these emotions through my voice. It is the only way I can convey my true self.

So....

Stay tuned

Sincerely,

Jess




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago