Gearing towards daybreak...

We have been moving back and forth from house to house and it has been exhausting.

I finally get to relax a little and celebrate with my own family that we have survived the past two months of brutality from my bipolar issues.

We are doing our best to retain our three properties and rent out the house we currently live in so that we can move into daybreak which is so incredibly beautiful.


Today we gathered the family together to celebrate Roberto's birthday which is tomorrow, on a Monday the 8th. Mother's day is just around the corner and we are getting antsy. I really want to spend time with my mom and my friends and really feel like I am back to real life again.

Right now, Roberto and I enjoy walking together with the boys. We really like this time together and hope it lasts forever.

Sharkboy and friend at a youth dance after the party was over 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago