I'm a vegan???

Hey!

So this post goes out to everyone who has ever felt bloated and sick to their stomachs....


Yeah, doesn't sound so appetizing I know, but, I will continue to share with you why I said the V word.

I am twenty eight years old. I was diagnosed with Addison's disease at the age of 25 and now.... I get sick every time I eat meat, dairy or gluten.

WHAT THE BLEEP?!

I am very frustrated to say the least.

I am ready to start this new venture and I will definitely share with you my recipes and my fails. I will be using Pinterest as my guide and I really hope that this means I will be feeling better soon.

Till next time...

Comments

  1. I didn't become a vegan. I did find out I am sensitive to certain foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago