PIXIE

Hey!

So I just HAVE to post about this because I FINALLY DID IT!

I have a pixie cut. HOORAY!

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, LOVE my pixie.




For years, I have been wanting to do this to my hair and I finally was crazy enough and brave to do it and here's the kicker........


I CUT IT MYSELF.








The very best part about having hair this short is the maintenance. THERE IS NONE!!!! 

I wake up, I run my fingers through my hair and I am DONE. 

If I go to bed with it wet, then I have to comb it wet again...but really, that is IT!



IF, IF, IF...

I was a single woman and no attachment or relationship to a man, this would be it my friends, I would not go back unless my shoulders can't brave the cold without my locks. I really do love this haircut so much I could just kiss a boy to keep it this way forever. 

But, alas....there is a boy in my life and he LOVES LONG HAIR. So....

Growing out we go. Not too bad either, just some trimming here and there that I will be doing on my own and it's pretty darn easy. I am just so happy that fall is coming and my hair is growing out pretty darn fast...so there you go, Roberto. It's coming back, surely, slowly, it's coming back. 






Comments

  1. The hair cut looks good on you! That's great you're able to cut and then maintain your haircut yourself too! It saves so much hastle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look beautiful and I'm sure it's so nice that you don't have to go into a salon to maintain it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago