Living on a prayer

Hey there!

So I write again from the public library here in good old Salt Lake City.

Things have been winding down and I feel much, much more like normal again.

I feel as if I should write a book. How to feel like yourself, after realizing you are just NOT normal.


So, if you haven't caught on just yet....I am bipolar.

What does this mean for you?

Not much really.... just that I get to write lots more entries on here and I get to open up a little more about my struggles in the daily life.

Being a mom has always been my glory. I love it and I rock it  hard.


What's the hard part now? Being Jessica... being the REAL Jessica and not pretending anymore.

Not pretending that life is a piece of cake or a walk in the park, because, let's face it, we don't know how to deal. We just act like we do and we keep on faking it until we make it because, what else is there?


So....what now?

Well, I have quite a few things lined up for me.

#1 Teaching

YES! I am going to USE that piece of paper, my good old Bachelor's Degree.

#2 Travel

I really, really want to see the world, all the beauty and my beautiful relatives that inhabit it.

#3 LOVE

I am going to love my babies, my husband and my life.

Sound like a plan?

Let's see how this goes....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago