Move part 2

We are now living in our brand new home in Daybreak and it is so beautiful.

I can't post photos right now, but as soon as I get the chance I will do so.

We are loving the neighborhood and the surrounding parks and trails. I love being in this community and the exact location of our home. We live on a corner and on the top of a hill, so we have a gorgeous view of the mountains and of the Oquirrh Mountain temple.

Sharkboy is so very excited to be in this new house. We have already begun to do his room by getting him a brand new bed and some furniture from IKEA. We also got a vanity for our master bedroom and it is gorgeous.

We are happy to report that most of our belongings are now in our house. There is little left to remove from the garage in our old home. I can't believe we actually did it and we are moved!!!

Now comes the fun part.... shopping for appliances :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago