From long to short

As a little girl, my mother would cut my hair short. It was a bob that went to my shoulders (I have fine hair). As I grew older, I longed for long tresses. My hair grows at a very slow rate. So I would be very cautious every time I went to get it cut. By the time I was a senior in high school, I had the long hair that I always wanted.

Since then, about 5 years now, I would get it cut every 6 months and take off about 2 inches every time. It felt awesome.

One day this past week, as I was combing my hair after a shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought- "I'm ready for something different." So..... I chopped it off.










In total it was 8 inches cut off. It was long enough to be donated. I was very happy about that. Someone else in the world will be wearing my hair.

The new length feels great. So much lighter and more bounce to it. I'll have fun growing it out again. :)

Comments

  1. Jessica your hair was SO long! But I love the new look, your look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is SO CUTE! I love the new cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love it! Isn't it fun to do something different every now and then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! Love it! Miss you guys and THANKS for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOund your blog! Love the new hair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You look really good with long AND short hair! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago