New Day

Hey there...

It's another beautiful spring day in the month of May and I am so happy to be alive and out with my two boys.

We are spending another great morning at the library and we are excited to look at books and other great things. I am very happy to be blogging and it feels good to be me.

Today is laundry day. We get to have fresh, clean clothes to wear, YAY!

I look forward to laundry day because it means a brand new wardrobe and clothing items to choose from.

I also like today because we get to be that much closer to closing on our home in Daybreak and I am so, so, very happy about that new house!

I will most definitely take photos once we are moved in and settled. We are hoping to close this Wednesday and I am SO excited!

Well, that's about it! I am going to go explore this library and I will see you later!

Have a marvelous week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago