Life right now

 Hey there! 

    Its been a long time again since I have written on this family blog. Now that I think of it, this blog has become a type of a personal journal for me, and it makes sense, since I am the one writing on this blog, and I think that's ok. 

    So the last time I wrote, I was actually going through another manic episode...it had become clear that I was definitely Bipolar. The difference this time was that I was pregnant with our third child and it was a girl! We were so excited, especially since this pregnancy occurred naturally. I was hospitalized for a week or so, and it was brutal. It was a very trying time for our family. I am very grateful to say that we made it through. 

    Today my daily routine includes taking lithium and abilify in order to manage my Bipolar disorder. I'm happy to report that I haven't had an episode since being put on medication. It's been great!

 Anjali was born on January 11. 2020 at 33 weeks and with esophageal atresia or in other words, her esophagus was not connected to her stomach.  Anjali was life flighted to Primary Children's Hospital where she stayed for almost six months. She left the hospital with a G-tube in place which was removed about a year and a half later. She continues to receive treatment for her condition, but she is eating and drinking on her own and doing very well. 

    Samuel is now ten years old and loves to draw characters from Dragon Ball Z. Abram is five and is doing great in Kindergarten. Roberto has left the corporate world to become a self employed crypto trader. We are doing great and life is good. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago