Hola!

Hello there to all our family and friends. This is our first blog and we are excited to join all you bloggers out there! Since this is the first post, I thought I would just give a quick summary of our life right now. Roberto and I are currently in Rexburg, Idaho where we are both attending BYU-Idaho. This time of year we are off from school, so Roberto is working, doing landscaping and taking two night classes and I am looking for a job. We have been married for a little over a year and we are loving every moment together.

Looking for a job in Rexburg has been tough (I've been looking since July), but in the mean time it has been a great opportunity for me to learn and grow from those around me. Recently I was able to find a temporary position for someone handing out flyers for their new website. Their paying me $50 bucks to do it! So I'm glad it's something. Other than that, I usually visit other people who are home all day, so if you want company, let me know! :)

Roberto has been working at Driggs since late August and we are so grateful he was able to find that job. A couple of members from our ward work there and Roberto got the idea to go with them to do volunteer work. After volunteering for four days he was notified of a position and was hired! He does a lot of manual labor, but he likes coming home tired, and I don't mind the muscles he's getting from it either. He he.

So that's pretty much our lives right now. Let me know what you think of the blog! (how it looks) Til next time. Peace.

Comments

  1. Welcome! :) I'm so glad so many of our friends have blogs now, so we can keep up with you when we move in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i love it when my friends get blogs!!! i'll add ya to ours! bloggin is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great! I've been blogging for about 2 yes now and still can't figure out all the designing tricks. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarai! Just click on the item that you like from someone's blog and it will take you to the website. I got most of my buttons from shabbyblogs and cutestblogontheblock. Just copy the html and put it in where it says gadgets and then html and poof! its on your page. Amazing really.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2 years ago