Musica, a big chunk of my life



The hills are alive with the sound of MUSIC!

Ok, so maybe I don't know about the hills, but my living room is pretty much always alive with music. I just can't seem to get enough. It is a RARE occasion the day that I go without listening to music. Occasionally, if the song gets me on a high, I dance like crazy while singing the song at the top of my lungs. Its just THAT wonderful. I really can't imagine my life without music, which leads me into the next somewhat negative part of my post.

I go on YouTube here and there, but I wouldn't call myself a youtuber. Anyway, I was on there a couple days back and I see an ad for a brand spanking new music video from an artist. So I click on it and watch it. And then about maybe a minute into it I think to myself-WHY?! So I stop the video and close the browser.

Yes I know that there is still good music/media out there, thank the heavens. But there is so much GARBAGE out there today and it is going to get progressively worse. I couldn't help but think of my children and the LOVELY arguments we will be having when they just absolutely have to listen to/watch what is "IN". They are going to HATE me. Oh well, I guess that's just part of the scenery when you are a Mom in the dispensation of the fullness of times. GO US!!! :)


P.S. To end on a positive note, here is a link to a wonderful song that makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago