Five months and three weeks


The title of my post, is the exact day that I noticed a little space forming in Samuel's gums. I saw it and at first thought it was something else caught in his mouth. When I looked again, I could see that this is where his first tooth would be popping out of. If you were to look into his mouth today, you could actually see a tiny bit of white starting to show.

Wow! My baby is getting TEETH?! After months of seeing him slobber and chomp on everything, we're finally seeing the culprit. Well there you go. Luckily for us, he's been sleeping just fine. :D He is a little more irritable but hello that is expected. We'll see if it gets worse.

We love our BIG BOY.

Comments

  1. Yay for teeth making their appearance! They can be such a pain. That is different from Livie, though. I didn't know she had a tooth coming in until I saw a tooth. But that is fun for you! Now you know what to expect. I cant believe how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago