He knows what's best

I'm sure everyone has heard that God knows what's best for us, and that's why we don't always get what we want, when we want it, or even at all sometimes. These past three months I have learned this personally. IT IS TRUE! I was wanting a job so badly, applying everywhere and anything, and I was so sick of not having anything happen. But you know when something finally happened????? When I forgot about the whole deal, that's right, when I focused my mind on something else. During these past three months I truly learned that the key to forgetting about your problems, is focusing on other people. And now because of it, I know people so much better than I did before, and how much more important it is to me now to make those relationships.

Anyway, today I got a phone call from the child and family resource center in Rexburg. I had had an interview a couple of weeks ago, and I had completely forgotten about them since they hadn't called since then. For those of you who don't know, I used to work at a Daycare and I loved it. This place is similar to that atmosphere, so I really wanted to work there after having the interview. So pretty much what happened is that another employee just barely got another job offer in Idaho Falls where she lives and they had another opening. And they wanted ME!! :D Oh I couldn't believe it!! I start tomorrow!

Heavenly Father does love us and is aware of our needs. He wants us to learn from our experiences. I am so grateful for this blessing. It has been a great lesson to learn and I will never forget it.

Comments

  1. Yay Jessica!! So glad to hear that you got a job and it sounds like a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! I'm so very glad that you finally got something!! This sounds like it will be an awesome place to work - a great experience! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have a blog! and that you founda a job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago