Gratitude

I know that its not Thanksgiving yet, but as I was thinking of what to post about, I thought this would fit in with the Holidays coming up. This is a time of year where we reflect even more so on the things that we have been given and how grateful we should be. So, I want to take this time to just list some things that I am grateful for.


I am grateful for my own little family, which is made up of Roberto and I for now.

I am grateful for my parents and my siblings, and pretty much anyone else I call family.

I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, my Savior and my Heavenly Father.

I am grateful for friendship and happiness that comes from having good friends.

I am grateful for the country I live in, the freedoms I have and the peaceful happy life I live.


There are obviously a million things I could write, but for now, that will do. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and that we will show an attitude of gratitude.


What are you grateful for? =^_^=

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago