Girls just wanna have fun


So a couple months back I had noticed that since I had been married, my time with just girls was limited to hanging out with my friend Jennifer who used to be my roommate and Relief Society activities. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just that I wondered what it would it be like to hang out with just girls outside of those things. And I even had to think to myself, what would we do? lol But after asking my friend Jennifer about it, it didn't take very long to come up with things we could do.

Anyway, I had my first 'girls night' about two months ago and I just had one again last night. It was GREAT! We watched a chick flick, talked, ate some treats and played cards. There is something about being with just women that is needed, and I just wanted to share how good it feels to get together with friends and have that time.

I know that it can be hard to be the person that initiates things like this, but honestly, just do it, you won't regret it and the people you invite will thank you for it! And really, it was so fun. So, all of you girls out there reading this post, if its been a while since you've done what I've just described, do it!! You will be amazed at how much easier it becomes to do it as time passes by and you'll get to know people better, which is the whole point. :)

Comments

  1. hey i'm gonna have a scentsy party soon, you should come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago