Summer Adventures (photo dump)

Here are a bunch of pictures from what we have done this summer. 



My parents asked Roberto to build a deck in their backyard. It isn't finished yet, but here are some photos from the process.

































This past June, my sister Emily turned 16! We had a huge party for her with all her friends and our family. It was amazing fun!




For the 4th of July, ALL of the family went to the lake. Here is Samuel with his cousin. 




Later that July, Roberto's work had an event at the Aquarium! Samuel LOVES it there! 







The last day of July, we took a small overnight camping trip with my parents and little sister. Samuel loves the lake! 

It's not summer 'til you get buried in sand!




I am still really into doing nail art. Here is a mani I really liked. 


Enjoy the rest of your summer!






Comments

  1. Man, I miss you guys! Looks like you've been having some fun times this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago