Out with the old, in with the new

YAY!! I'm finally writing again!

So, where did I leave you hanging? Oh yeah, back in June we were in Rexburg and Roberto was  looking for an internship and we were thinking, what's going to happen? Luckily for us, in the beginning of July Roberto received a phone call, got an interview and just 2 days later, got the internship! :D

The fourth of July was great! We went to Rigby Lake with friends and FINALLY went  to Idaho Falls and saw their fireworks, it was worth it.

At the fireworks show!





Roberto graduated from BYU-Idaho on July 21st 2012. Both sides of the family were able to be there with us to celebrate this great accomplishment. I am incredibly happy for Roberto, he has come so far and still has so much potential.



Soon after graduation, we began packing our things for the move. At the same time, I was packing my bags for a trip of my own! I was headed to Dallas, Texas for my Mary Kay Seminar! I was gone for about 5 days and it was amazing! I was able to receive phenomenal training, motivation, inspiration and best of all have fun girlfriend time with my Mary Kay girlfriends! I am so glad that I went! Kudos to Roberto for being an amazing husband- he let me go and also took care of our precious boy while I was gone.

Well I came back from Seminar and 3 days later, we moved! Roberto was so good and packed most of the things while I was gone, again, I am forever grateful to have him.  We arrived at my parents place in West Valley, Utah and then about 2 weeks later, we moved again to our new place in Riverton, Utah!

Roberto has been working for about 3 weeks now and he LOVES it. He is an intern at the Riverton Office Building, which is the IT department for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We are crossing our fingers that he will be hired on. Samuel is 20 months old now and is talking more each day! He can now say- mas (more), si (yes), 'patos (short for zapatos which is shoes), mami (mommy), papi (daddy), agua (water), no, vaso (cup) and much more! I can't believe how much he has grown, he loves running around and is very social. I think I got lucky with my first, he's been pretty simple, so far.

This area seems to be pretty friendly, our ward has been very warm and welcoming. It has been sad to leave our Rexburg friends, but I am excited to make new friends and get well acquainted with this area. If you are in the Salt Lake area, let me know! :)





                                                                                                    





















Comments

  1. congrats to roberto for graduating! that's awesome! and you're so lucky to go to tx! i seriously miss tx. and welcome to ut! i love it here better than in rexburg, not as cold haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update! You did really good condensing the last few months into a few paragraphs. I would have been updating forever! :) I'm glad you are liking your new place so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago