Turning to the Lord

I feel impressed to share my thoughts on my personal relationship with God.

It is so easy today to turn to other sources for help or advice. We might get caught up in what other people have to say about whatever it is that we are trying to get over or overcome. I was reminded today that the ultimate advice and comfort we can receive is from our Father in heaven.

When I pray, I feel so close to Him, as if He is in the room with me. It is so comforting to be able to know that I am His daughter and that He is there listening. That no matter what I am feeling or dealing with, that He can understand and that I can say whatever is on my mind and He will love me and give me what I need.

I am so grateful that I know that I am a child of God. That I have an eternal purpose and destiny. It can be so easy to get caught up in life's experiences and feel overwhelmed or scared. But if I remember to go to my Heavenly Father and let Him know what I am feeling, then His spirit comforts me and I am reminded that I can have the faith to press forward and accomplish all the things that I must face in this life.

Turn to Him always.

Comments

  1. Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully written!


    I'm currently hosting a MyMemories Scrapbook giveaway at my blog, click here to enter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago