Mi Samuelito






Our baby boy Samuel is growing and learning so many things. It is hard to believe that in 4 days he will be 8 months old. He can now crawl, but most of the time it turns into an army crawl once he gets tired.


The sounds that he can make are ma, da, ba, pa, or ta. He is also trying to climb up things like our legs or chairs, or whatever he can get on. He is still very cuddly with me and I love it. Now he even crawls to me and starts making the ma sound to let me know he wants me to pick him up. Sometimes he will wrap his little arms around my neck and I love it. It is amazing how much love you can feel from these little ones.

Being a mom ROCKS!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is sooo cute! And getting so big! I can't believe it. I just live his smiles. I can't blame you for loving being a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samuel is so big!! Every time I see him I can hardly believe it. I love reading about your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago