V-day Weekend










This valentine's day landed on a Monday. nice. So of course we mostly celebrated over the weekend. On Saturday, we went to a dance that our stake put on. It was pretty fun. Yes, we took Samuel with us and it went just fine. They provided a nursery but we just kept him with us in his carrier. We actually got to dance! Our stake president's wife kindly offered to hold him while we danced. It was nice. He behaved so well too. I was surprised he didn't make a sound the whole time she was holding him.

Then on the actual v-day we just stayed home and had dinner together. I made sweet and sour chicken which is one of Roberto's favorite dishes. yum. I also made some brownies and we watched a cheesy love movie called "The Perfect Man". The movie isn't that great, but it makes me laugh and we thought it was the perfect thing to watch on v-day. Yes, Hilary Duff isn't that great of an actress. No offense girl. lol.

My Mom got Samuel a onesie and bib that says "My first Valentine's Day". So I took pics of him wearing it. I also did this little scavenger hunt for a love letter that I wrote for Roberto. It was funny to watch him find all the paper hearts I had put around the place until he found my note. haha. Oh how fun it is to have a day where you can be extra sappy and lovey dovey. I love you Roberto, you are the BEST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago