Blessing




On Sunday, February 6, 2011 Samuel was blessed by his father Roberto.

It was so much fun to have our family come to celebrate with us this special occasion. They all arrived on Saturday and we spent the day with them showing them campus. (what else right? haha) Later that night we had dinner and watched a movie. We got some air mattresses so that they could sleep in the living room and in Samuel's room.

Sunday morning we all went to church. Roberto did a beautiful job blessing our son. He did part of the blessing in Spanish and that's when I felt the spirit so strong it brought tears. :) It was an awesome day. Later on that day we ate together and then my family said goodbye. Oh it was hard to see them go. I wish that we could be able to spend more time together. I am grateful that we had that time together and that it went so well.

My baby is now 2 months old! AH! Someone make time stop!!

Comments

  1. Completely understand the wish to make time stop! Time never went by so quickly for me as when I had Livie.
    Samuel is so cute! I can't believe how quickly he's growing. I'm glad your family was able to make it for his blessing and that you all had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header! Such a beautiful family!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!!! We sure do miss your guys. Colby was craving that wonderful meal that you made us. He said, "can you make whatever it was the Roberto and Jessica made us?" Ha ha, you left an impression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you have a blog!! Your family is beautiful! Ours is azbenjohnson.blogspot.com I'm so glad we can keep in touch better!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time with family and that Samuel had such a wonderful blessing. Plus I have to tell you that your family picture in your blog header is gorgeous! I hope everything else is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago