My baby- almost one month


It's hard to believe that in just two more days my little baby Samuel will be one month old. It has been wonderful having him with us in our home. Just today he SMILED at me for the very first time. I was looking at him with the same type of face he likes to make, eyes wide open and mouth puckered into an o. Then all of a sudden he smiled at me! :) I LOVE my baby. It was so funny. I will try to get it on video soon (if I'm lucky). Then you can all see his beautiful smile.


Another thing that just happened a couple of days ago is his beautiful hair is falling off. So he looks a little silly with his balding spot on the top of his head. ha ha. Oh the joy of being a little baby and doing everything for the first time. It is so exciting to see him do new things every day.


We'll see what other fun thing he'll do next.

Comments

  1. That is the best.. seeing them smile for the first time!.. and all the other firsts! It is so fun being a parent!

    Your little guy is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago