Back to life, a new life










Hello again! We are now settled back in Rexburg, Idaho in our very nice new apartment in Hyde Park. Today is the first day of school for Roberto and the first day for me and Samuel home together. This is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.
It is crazy to think that months have passed and we are back in Idaho. Our time in Salt Lake was well spent. It was great to be there with so many things happening for our family. I was able to see my brother Daniel leave on a mission, the first to do so in our family. What a great experience that was. I am so proud of him. I also got to celebrate my father's 50th birthday with our family and friends. We threw a surprise party for him, it was great! And of course to top it all off, I was able to have my first baby right there with my family with me. My parents are so proud to be called grandparents now. I love them so much and am so grateful for their love and support.

So now here I am, a mom. Whoa. It's crazy to think about it, but I definitely believe it. I love my beautiful boy Samuel. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me this great blessing and responsibility. It is amazing how fast the bond is made between mother and child. I would give anything for my son. He is worth it all.
I am looking forward to all the wonderful memories we will have together. He has already brought so much happiness to our lives. I can't imagine life without him. :)








Comments

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful little son! Que angelito! How fun that you are back! Call me if you are ever bored and want another mommy and another baby to come hang out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a beautiful baby!!!! Enjoy every minute you can, they grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago