This is the Life

I have been doing lots of thinking lately, pondering my life and where its headed. And in doing so I realized that I was overdoing it. No matter what, we can't plan life exactly as we think it should be. It seems that no matter where we are in life, what we have, we look at the things that we don't have or haven't accomplished yet, and just wish that we could be there already and that when it would happen we would be happier or that life would be just a little easier.

So after I realized this, I thought to myself "Why just not make the most of what I have right now?" Why wait for something to happen in order for me to feel happy? Why not just enjoy life as it is right now? I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, and if I am living for tomorrow, then I am going to miss out on today. So DON"T!! LIVE FOR TODAY!!! :)

I am so grateful for the life and circumstances that I am in right now, that I am married to the most wonderful man ever and that I have the gospel of Jesus Christ to guide me in learning God's will for me, which is what I should be focused on, not what I want. Hard I know, but with God, nothing is impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago