David Archuleta Concert 12/04/2009




Tonight I went to the David Archuleta concert right here in Rexburg, Idaho in the Hart Auditorium at 7:30 p.m. and it was AMAZING! I am so thankful that I was able to go and with my wonderful friend Mirela! It was my first real celebrity concert ever and I LOVED IT!!! The rush of excitement when the first song David sang started was unbelievable, now I know why people scream. LOL.

The Concert started off with Benton Paul, another LDS artist who is great! He sings songs similar to the genre of Gavin Degraw, Jason Mraz and the Fray. And then after an half hour intermission, David took the floor!!! :) He is AMAZING in concert, I was blown away by his energy and charisma and overall presence on stage, he really is such a sweet down to earth teenager. Its awesome.

Half the concert was his pop/soul songs from his hit album David Archuleta and the other half were songs from his new album Christmas from the Heart. It was great to hear him sing Christmas Carols along with his greatest hits. It was so much FUN! Oh I would so do it again! It was worth it!

YAY for wonderful Music!

Comments

  1. That's so awesome you got to go to that! I really wanted to go to that, but alas... ;-) I'm glad you had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago