Halloween '09

Happy Halloween everyone! So this Halloween Roberto and I decided to dress up as a 70s couple. Roberto wore his Afro wig and collared shirt and I dressed up as a hippie. Our ward had a party last night and it was so much fun. We had food and music, which we provided since Roberto has a sound system, and we danced the night away. Tonight we have another get together with some neighbors. I don't think I've ever had a Halloween as eventful as this one. It's FUN!


I also got a chance to carve a pumpkin this year, ALL BY MYSELF! I couldn't believe how good it turned out. Roberto was at work and I knew we wouldn't have enough time to do it together once he got back since we were taking it to the party. I started out with one pattern and ended up doing something totally different. LOL. It was a little hard at first getting the top off of the pumpkin, but after that it wasn't that bad, even fun. Here's how it turned out:

Hope your Halloween is great!

Comments

  1. Okay, so I found your blog via someone else's blog. Yay for blog stalking! Anyway, I think it's really cute. I like the background and the header and everything else! Super cute. Aaannd, I liked your costumes. Congrats on your pumpkin! It looks like it turned out really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not let that pumpkin go to waste! Cook it up and make some goodies with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago