Cherish every moment


I stumbled upon this photo on my mother's phone yesterday. I didn't know she had taken pics of my hospital stay back when I had my Addisonian crisis. This photo awoke emotion in me and I had to make sure that I had it, since I didn't have any other photos of this memory.

While I was in the hospital, my mom took care of Samuel. It was the first time we had been apart from each other for that long. As grateful as I was that I had my mother to watch over him, it was painful to not be able to care for him at that time and be the mom.

I remember how I felt when this photo was taken. As I held Samuel in my arms at that moment, I was extremely grateful to have him in my life. It reminds me how important it is to have a grateful heart every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago