Be my valentine

Valentine's Day this year was so much fun!

Turned out that Roberto's internship finished the day before and he didn't start his new job 'til the 18th, SO he had the day OFF! :)

We had such a great time together as a family.

I had found a cute craft to make and so, we made some paper valentine's to fill with candy.





We decided to dine in this year and I made a roast in the crock pot. It turned out so good! I also made some strawberry sandwich cookies.  We were stuffed! It was so fun.







We ended the day with a ride on the indoor Ferris wheel at a nearby store.










Comments

  1. Fun fun! Even though I don't love cities and could live here forever, I do think it would be awesome to live near a store that has a FERRIS WHEEL inside! :) I love Ferris Wheels. And what a fun Valentine's Day! I'm glad you were able to spend the whole day together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago