Samuel's birthday, Christmas and New Years

Samuel turned 2! I can hardly believe how fast it came. We had a great time celebrating his birthday with a party at my mom's house. We mostly had family come. Samuel had a good time. Unfortunately for me, Roberto has moved all the pictures from the party to another hard drive. We love our little guy. He is the sweetest little boy and we consider ourselves very fortunate to have him.

Christmas was spent with my family. We spent the night with them on Christmas Eve. It was really fun to be there with them all. I do have pictures of this to share with you. :)

We continued the tradition of "gingerbread" houses

Samuel

Presents!

Spoiled?


Yes, we bought Samuel a car. Roberto confesses to me now that it was one of those, "I didn't have one when I was a kid, so I want him to have one" purchases. Samuel loves it. Right now it just sits in his room. He'll have fun with it once spring comes. :)





During this time we also had my maternal grandmother visiting. It had been a long time since I had seen her last and it was great to have her there with us. I'm really close to her, since we saw her a lot while we were growing up. She turned 80 on December 23rd. Here's a close up of her on her birthday:

Mi abuelita & Samuel










New Years Eve was great! We got together with Roberto's brother and his wife, and with other siblings of all our families. We made pizzas and cookies and played games. Awesome night!


Skip Bo

The gang


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago