Wonderful, New and EXCITING



The picture above somewhat describes the "road" that we have just gotten on and will be on for the rest of our lives. Of course there is always change, but there are certain events that take place in life where change is more evident and this is one of those times.



Some of you (most of you) already know what this significant change is and how wonderful it truly is. But before I go ahead and just say it, I'll first share other things that have been going on.

So we've been in school, and it's been just great. My experience at the school has ended due to school ending in May, which has lead me to had more time to get things done and rest which I LOVE. I also believe its because I'm a senior and because of the wonderful change and I deserve it. Ha.

Roberto has been so involved in his classes, especially his web development class. Right now he is working on a website, which is also designed to be a family page. This is the link: cedenos.info

My brother Daniel, has begun the process of filling out his mission papers! We are so excited for him to serve a mission. He turns 19 next month.

I received my student teaching placement and I will be teaching 3rd grade at Draper Elementary. Exciting and scary at the same time.

Sooo, are you ready for the wonderful, new and exciting news???


We are expecting a BABY! :)

The ticker at the top of the blog shows how far along I am in my pregnancy.

Comments

  1. Felicidades! How exciting! Get ready! Everything changes when you have a baby, but of course you probably already heard that. My niece, on Aaron's side, will be going to Draper Elementary next year. Maybe you'll get to meet her, she'll be in first grade. Anyway, congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!! You must keep us all updated on everything - especially since you'll be leaving in a couple months! I expect to see pictures. :) How have you been feeling? I asked Roberto tonight and he said you were doing well but I like to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak! This is an exciting time for you and I am so excited! You will make wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica-

    Thank you! I have been feeling pretty good. I did experience some nausea here and there but it is very mild compared to others' first trimester. I haven't thrown up once! :) The exhaustion was a given with being in school and of course having to eat more often. So yeah, not bad for my first pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! COngrats you guys! We're so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago