Goodbye Winter Semester 2010

I AM DONE! As of two thirty something this afternoon, I have completed all that I had to do for this semester AND I have passed all of my classes with great grades! :D My darling Roberto still has one final to take tonight at 7:15 p.m.- how bogus is that?! I am so proud of him, he has done such a great job at school as well. Yesterday he got a 95% on his accounting final-side note-this is the class where he would spend up to 4 HOURS in the testing center for one test. UGH! Bless his heart, he is DONE with that class and did so WELL!

I am so HAPPY that this semester turned out well. To be honest it was a little rough, a little intimidating, but I have learned that no matter how hard something looks in the beginning, we just need to keep on going! I know that God wants us to succeed and is aware of all that we do, and I have certainly felt of his strength during this journey of school.

And now, it's time to PLAY!

p.s. I probably won't post again until we're back from our break in SLC. PEACE!

Comments

  1. Congrats! I'm so happy that both of you were able to finish off your semester feeling good about it - and I'm so glad you've gone to play for a bit. Such a good thing to do {and you're probably getting better weather than we are too!}.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago