Vida (Life)

Hey! It's been a while, I know. We have been super busy with school and I also got to that point where I felt like I don't have anything exciting to post about. But then I remembered-its a blog and I can post about WHATEVER I want! So here I go writing another post just because.

So school is just about done! We are in the last week before finals and its CRUNCH TIME. I can't believe how much time has passed by. Roberto will be done with his GE requirements after this semester and next semester will be my last semester on campus! I have received my placement for Student Teaching this fall in Salt Lake City. Its so CRAZY how fast it all goes by, hopefully all will go as planned and I will be a college graduate in December! :) I will keep you all updated as time goes on.

I am SO looking forward to the break after this semester is done. We will be leaving to go to Salt Lake to play with family!! I don't know what it is, maybe I'm just not used to being in such a small town for a long time but I NEED my time away from Rexburg every now and then. I'm SO GLAD that we have family so close so that we can visit practically anytime that we want to and that they live in a bigger city! YAY!

Anyway that's all for now.


Comments

  1. I love your new picture at the top! You two look great! It sounds like school's going pretty well. Good luck student teaching! Do you know yet which school you'll be at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photo on the blog description! It's so good! I'm so glad your semester is going well - and that you'll be able to take a break and go visit your family before the summer semester starts up. ---Also, I think it's great that you are going to post whatever you want because it's your blog. I never understand when people say their lives aren't exciting enough to write anything. Mine isn't either but I write stuff all the time. Maybe no one reads it, but I still write it. And anyway, I think most people will think your lives are interesting - we just don't about ourselves because we live it.---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal-
    I don't know what school I am going to yet, but I know that I will be teaching in the Canyons school district. It could be either in Sandy, Draper, Midvale or Cottonwood Heights. I probably won't know until sometime next semester.
    Thanks for your compliment on the photo, I like it too.

    Jessica- You are so sweet! And it is so true, most of us do think that we live such boring lives, but we have a lot to be happy and excited about! :) And that's the point of a blog, so I will write on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you two up top...its beautiful! It is so exciting to graduate and I am so excited for you! Good luck with student teaching I am sure you will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por la cena el otro dia. Fue muy divertido y RICO ademas! Y gracias por siempre dejarme practicar mi espanol contigo. Tan buena que eres!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago