31 weeks
Whoa. That's unbelievable. Am I really that close to having a baby, becoming a Mom and changing my life forever? YES! :) It really is so amazing to be on this journey of pregnancy. Every time I feel this baby take up even more space inside of me, I awe in amazement. I am so grateful for this miracle. I'm sure I'll be in even more awe after I actually have my baby. Things have been pretty good. I was so glad when I passed my second glucose test. I don't wish that lousy test for anyone. I was so proud of myself for not puking when I totally felt like I was going to. I just forced myself to take deep breaths and look up and I overcame! There was no way I was going to drink another one of those things after 2 hours of waiting. Ha! Anyway, it was an experience I will never forget. I'm just glad I don't have a phobia of needles. Sheesh. Other than that, the baby has been measuring the way he should and his heartbeat has been great every time I've been to the docto...
Comments
Post a Comment