Kirsten & Jeff Wedding Reception

This past weekend, Roberto and I made a trip to Utah to go my friend Kirsten's wedding reception. Kirsten and I went to high school together and were in the same stake in Salt Lake. I am so happy she got married in the temple! She and Jeff got sealed at the Draper Temple. :)



Here I am with another friend that went to school with us, her name is Carrie. I love her! She and I were 'honorary bridesmaids'. It was fun to visit with friends.




Here we are at a table.




The lovely cake.





Kirsten & Jeff doing their dance. As part of their first dance, after the slow song, they played an arrangement of dance songs and they danced away, it was so funny! I loved it. :) We had such a good time, I wish them the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago