Move part 1

Today was a lot of fun. I was out all day with the kids. We started the day with the library and then went to a mall.

Sharkboy wanted to go to the Disney store, so we went and they happened to be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars. They gave us a button pin and some trading cards!! We were so surprised!

We decided to go to grandma's house for lunch and it was a great choice. We were able to play with cousins and enjoy some chicken. I gathered many of our belongings from when my mother in law was caring for me during my manic episodes.

I am happy to report that we are very ready to pack up the moving van tomorrow and be on our way to Daybreak!

We ended the day with some time at the family park near our home in Kearns and had breakfast for dinner. It was very delicious.

House number one.... you did good.

P.S. Sharkboy lost his first tooth tonight:)


Comments

  1. Moving is exciting but so stressful! So exciting that Sharkboy lost his tooth! He's just growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? He's lost a tooth? Livie has lost any yet and no signs of any loose teeth, either. I hope the move went well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hola!

2 years ago